Well, here we are, running out the clock on 2016. So much has happened this year, for better or worse, and 2017 is sure to be full of challenges, but also amazing experiences that I can’t wait to face up to.
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and wish you all a fantastic New Year!
I’m going to start doing a round-up every month of some things that helped me, interested me, made me happy – basically anything I find worthy of sharing with you that month. So, here we go, let’s get straight into my links for December.
- 20 Ways to Combat Impostor Syndrome Every Day @ Creative Market
- 7 Ways a Mindfulness Journal Can Fix Your Life @ Wise Bread
- To Be Happier, Do One Creative Thing Everyday @ Science of Us/NYMag
- Successful New Year’s Resolutions Have This One Thing in Common – Does Yours? @ WiseBread
- Why Small Pleasures Are a Big Deal @ The School of Life
- 58 New Year’s Resolutions Every Twentysomthing Can Actually Stick To @ Buzzfeed
- 2017 Free Printable Calendar Round Up @ Lolly Jane
- How to Make a Watercolour Doodle Mandala @ Marcia Beckett
- Self-Care Bucket List @ PopSugar